How to Use This Blog

Please scan though the postings and if you desire to comment please do. On the lower left side you will find a listing of all the postings broken down into year and month. If you select a year the entire posts from that year will be available for your viewing. If you desire to enlarge any picture -- just double click the given picture embedded within the text for better viewing.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I have been lacking on my blog lately since my house is full with my daughters.  In these times of uncertainty there one and only (well really two) things you can count on ... first of course is God and the other is family ... I have been blessed with both.

I am hoping that everyone is getting ready for the big day coming next week and remember the importance of the gifts that have been given to us. 

God Bless Everyone and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment