How to Use This Blog

Please scan though the postings and if you desire to comment please do. On the lower left side you will find a listing of all the postings broken down into year and month. If you select a year the entire posts from that year will be available for your viewing. If you desire to enlarge any picture -- just double click the given picture embedded within the text for better viewing.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Start of the Real Season -- Play Increasing

I was a church yesterday ... much needed during these times ... and the service or sermon was about community.  It so reminded me of Avondale and the glue that keeps us going even during troubling times in the Nation.  I see this from the long-term employees, to the Board and Committees, to the members themselves wanting nothing more than the success of Avondale -- my team and I as well strive for this success.  As we go into the season's heart I promise that we will stop short of nothing, given the resources we have, to offer in fulfilling this enjoyment for our membership.  Critical times require this sense of community to succeed and here at Avondale we have plenty of that to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment