How to Use This Blog

Please scan though the postings and if you desire to comment please do. On the lower left side you will find a listing of all the postings broken down into year and month. If you select a year the entire posts from that year will be available for your viewing. If you desire to enlarge any picture -- just double click the given picture embedded within the text for better viewing.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Return from Vacation

My Parents old Farm House on the Coast of Maine
As many of you just after Christmas I went home to see my family and spend some pleasant hours catching up over the year, discussing family issues, and relaxing over good food.  My parents are in Maine so that is where we went ... it is a bit warmer here.

With the season about ready to go into full swing my team is ready to give their very best to ensure you and your guests have a pleasant and enjoyable time while golfing here at Avondale.

No comments:

Post a Comment