How to Use This Blog

Please scan though the postings and if you desire to comment please do. On the lower left side you will find a listing of all the postings broken down into year and month. If you select a year the entire posts from that year will be available for your viewing. If you desire to enlarge any picture -- just double click the given picture embedded within the text for better viewing.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

To all of my extended Avondale family of the past eight years I wish everyone a Happy and Joyous Thanksgiving.  I am truly thankful for members at Avondale who always make me feel like a part of the family and I looked forward to always serving the best interest of Avondale.  The pride I take with the golf course, and the pride that my maintenance team takes can be seen in the product that we produce no matter what challenge faces us.  This family spirit is shared by the members as well with their generosity towards the team and their well being.

Today, besides giving thanks we will be prepping the golf course this morning for you and your family / guests to enjoy.  Then we will be out of your way for the entire day so nothing feels your ears but the chirping birds, and maybe the occasional "darn it" from someone missing a putt.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING  ... from the GCM Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment