How to Use This Blog

Please scan though the postings and if you desire to comment please do. On the lower left side you will find a listing of all the postings broken down into year and month. If you select a year the entire posts from that year will be available for your viewing. If you desire to enlarge any picture -- just double click the given picture embedded within the text for better viewing.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memorial Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow holds a very special place in my heart and I always take time to thank God and our troops that are in harm's way.  Most of my family has served their Country not because they were drafted but because they thought and still think that it is every Americans duty to serve their Country in some form. 

I myself served in the Air Force for 8 years, and currently have several cousins, a nephew, my own daughter and now my future son-in-law that are serving in the services.  Please take time to say a special prayer for our loved ones and those who serve to come back live and whole from wherever they are in this world.

God bless our troops and America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment