How to Use This Blog

Please scan though the postings and if you desire to comment please do. On the lower left side you will find a listing of all the postings broken down into year and month. If you select a year the entire posts from that year will be available for your viewing. If you desire to enlarge any picture -- just double click the given picture embedded within the text for better viewing.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Out of Town for Work

Almost all of next week I will be out of town attending GCSAA (Golf Course Superintendent's Association of America) national conference and seminars.  These seminars aid me in becoming a better superintendent for Avondale by teaching newer and more productive ways to get thing accomplished here at at the golf course while keeping my certification hours (CEU) up-to-date for things such as pesticide hours and irrigation auditor hours. 

Additionally, I attend the trade show which exhibits new tools to better serve the course such as bunker tools and others.  These seminars and trade show have been gleaned into savings for Avondale by finding better ways to do things with getting the same results, and networking with others in my industry that I can call on in times of need.

During that time I will have limited access to my phone and Internet but I still will return calls and answer e-mails on a timely basis.  I will be in contact with Ernie and Shaun daily and will post on the blog any updates that need to get out to the membership.

Do not feel to badly for me since this year the National GCSAA conference is in Las Vegas ... I will make the best of it while I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment