How to Use This Blog

Please scan though the postings and if you desire to comment please do. On the lower left side you will find a listing of all the postings broken down into year and month. If you select a year the entire posts from that year will be available for your viewing. If you desire to enlarge any picture -- just double click the given picture embedded within the text for better viewing.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Nears & Hanukkah Has Started

These are the times to spend quality time with your families, survive to holiday feasting and enjoy the fact of birth and life.  I have four of my five daughters in my house right now and the noise and laughter is perfect to come home to everyday.  I love this time of year since they are getting fewer children in the home each year and already two of the kids are already gone.  Do not get me wrong once they are all gone my wife and I are moving and never telling the kids where we went ... just kidding.

To those who gave gifts to my team ... thank you so much.  It means the world to them and shows them the they are appreciated for their hard work ... and trust me, they work very hard to give the best that they can.

Well to everyone ... have a wonderful and joyous Merry Christmas or whichever holiday you and your family celebrates.  And God Bless our troops (including my daughter and nephew) who some of which will not get the pleasure of being with their families this holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment