How to Use This Blog

Please scan though the postings and if you desire to comment please do. On the lower left side you will find a listing of all the postings broken down into year and month. If you select a year the entire posts from that year will be available for your viewing. If you desire to enlarge any picture -- just double click the given picture embedded within the text for better viewing.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day

American Flags on the PG

Today is a day I hold very special in my heart and always take moment to say a special prayer for men and women in uniform here and abroad.  I, myself served my Country in the Air Force for 8 years and was blessed mostly with 8 years of peace.  Additionally, unlike my nephew who is in the Marines and just got back from Afghanistan I served my time in the rear with the gear.  Another extremely special member of my family, my daughter, is serving her Country in the Yellow Sea outside North Korea in the Navy on the USS George Washington.

Please take a moment to say a special prayer for our brave soldiers in uniform around the USA who proudly serve their Country and are put in harm's way everyday.  I ask you in joining with me to pray the safe return of guys and gals in the theater of harm around the world.  God Bless our troops and God bless America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment