How to Use This Blog

Please scan though the postings and if you desire to comment please do. On the lower left side you will find a listing of all the postings broken down into year and month. If you select a year the entire posts from that year will be available for your viewing. If you desire to enlarge any picture -- just double click the given picture embedded within the text for better viewing.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Bakersville

No ... you did not move to outside Bakersville.  Yesterday, while I was in meetings I had Ernie spread out the mulch that I always put in the flower beds to prep them for the upcoming flowers.  For 12 years I have been buying my mulch from CA Bio Mass and have never experienced any problem ... while until now.

The mulch obviously wasn't composed in the same manner that it has been in the past and has a wonderful aroma that will remind you of driving through Bakersville.  We tried covering by using lime which I guess is great for dead bodies but did not reduce the smell of the mulch.  I contacted the owner of the CA Bio Mass and he is bring a spray chemical that he says will work.  Hopefully, very soon we will have this under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment